These elegant ceramic tumblers by Laura Zindel Design feature a wonderfully rustic botanical designs. Use these artistic tumblers as drinkware, a flower vase or as an eye-catching decorative piece. Laura Zindel is an artist and designer who translates her passion for ceramics, wildlife illustration and Victorian naturalist curiosities into unique, handcrafted housewares. Each decorative design is enamel transferred from a silkscreened hand drawing. All Laura Zindel pieces are crafted in her Brattleboro, Vermont studio. Ceramic tumblers are food safe, but not intended for oven or microwave use. Hand wash only. 6” high (16 oz.)
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Some orders placed after 3 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day.
- Occasionally an item is damaged in shipping. If that is the case, notify us immediately and we will file a claim with the shipper. Please do not dispose of the damaged merchandise or packaging unless instructed to do so. Disposal of the damaged merchandise or packaging without our authorization may void any damage claim and no credit or replacement will be issued.
- No C.O.D.
ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.
- At this time we are shipping to within the US and Canada only. Canadian orders will be sent via US Post.
- Customs laws and postal regulations prohibit the shipment of certain items including perfume, we'll contact you if we're unable to ship an item.
- Shipping time frames are estimates only and are not guaranteed, delays may occur outside of our control.