We’re Hiring a Sales Manager
Join the Art Effect team!
Art Effect is looking for a full time sales manager with great qualifications. This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment. Must have prior sales experience in contemporary women’s clothing. We are looking for a responsible, detail-oriented fashionista who loves working with people. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic multi-tasker with a great work ethic and strong leadership skills. Merchandising experience is a plus. Weekend availability required. Enthusiasm a must!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strive to achieve store sales goals.
- Maintain adequate sales floor supervision.
- Implement incentives to maximize sales.
- Take action to correct negative sales trends.
- Plan sales goals.
- Supervise key holders and Sales Associates.
- Schedule employees.
- Recruit/interview/hire sales oriented staff.
- Implement store training programs; monitor staff training in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills.
- Review performance / compensation of staff in a timely manner.
- Maintain store merchandising standards.
Please apply with a resume and a cover letter, send to jobs(at)shoparteffect.com
Update, the position has been filled, thanks for your interest.