Indigo is the color of the season. We’re crushing on blue for spring and summer, mixing blue jeans with chambray or indigo prints you can’t go wrong with the color of the sea and sky.
|Edera Slim Overall from Mavi||Chambray Dress from Bella Dahl
||Claire Jean Jacket from Mavi
Check our Pinterest to see how we’re living with blue.
Time to start your Spring shopping!
Shop now and we’ll give you $20 mad cash to spend with us in April!
Spend $100 or more before tax, on a single transaction with us between 3/13 & 3/31 to receive a $20 credit good toward a purchase in April. Limit one credit per customer, not redeemable for cash. Happy Shopping!
Make a statement with our most colorful jewelry with gems in every hue of the rainbow.
Consider gems in lush green to add a fresh vibrancy to your style. (Outside to in)
1) A chunky strand of mottled gemstone beads from Avindy with a faceted Citrine stone and links of Peruvian Opal nuggets. $195.00 in-store or online.
2) The natural variation of color in the natural stones add interest to this simple necklace from Joseph Brooks Jewelry. Faceted chunks of Green Aventurine Quartz strung on a Sterling cable chain. $135.00 in-store or online.
3) This pretty necklace from Anna Balkan features a trio of cushion cut Citrine and Chalcedonia clustered on a Gold Fill rosary style chain with Pyrite stones. All the colors of a sunny summer day! $92.00 in-store or online.
4) A faceted drop of green Perdot strung on a brown cord. This simple style from Margaret Solow is a brilliant way to add sophistication to your everyday look. $135.00 in-store.
Choose red when you want to stand out! Fiery red gems can be playful or sultry. (Outside to in)
1) Faceted chunks of Red Jasper strung on a Sterling cable chain from Joseph Brooks. The simple design highlights the true essence of each handpicked stone to amplify natural properties and energies. $135.00 in-store or online.
2) Dainty drops of prismatic Quartz dangle from a contrasting Oxidized Silver chain. This fun style from Anna Balkan adds lots of color to everyday. $70.00 in-store or online.
3) A juicy Ruby Quartz is bezel set in Gold on a contrasting Oxidized Silver chain. This style from Anna Balkan is perfect for layering. $70.00 in-store or online.
4) This cheerful necklace from Anna Balkan features a colorful trio of cushion cut Citrine, Chalcedonia, and Rose Quartz clustered on a Gold Fill rosary style chain with Labradorite stones. $92.00 in-store or online.
Consider gems in cool blue to add a refreshing and calming color element to your look. (Outside to in)
1) The natural variation of blues in the natural Dumortierite stones add interest to this simple necklace from Joseph Brooks Jewelry. $135.00 in-store or online.
2) A clear round blue Quartz is bezel set on a Gold fill chain. This style from Anna Balkan is perfect for layering. $70.00 in-store or online.
3) The simplest styles from Margaret Solow are a brilliant way to add sophistication and subtle color pops to your everyday look. A faceted drop of Amethest strung on a brown cord. $125.00 in-store.
Don’t be a shrinking violet! Shop all our colorful necklace options!