Some of our favorite things are small! Shop our best stocking stuffers for girls of all ages:
1. Handcrafted, artisan soap created by the Soap & Paper Factory for Patch NYC in a lush holiday scent!
Stag Soap, $16.00
2. Inspired by a European pastry wrapper, this cute little trinket dish has a black heart graphic.
Sweet Nothings Porcelain Tray, $10.00
3. Because everything that actually matters can fit onto a sticky note…
OMG Knock Knock Sticky Notes, $3.75
4. These simple, blackened studs from Tai are an elegant style for everyday.
Black Stick Stud Earrings, $45.00
5. Tiny golden book from Kate Spade to fill with thoughts, sketches and to-do lists.
“It’s Written in the Stars” Mini Notebook, $14.00
6. A glossy, non-sticky lip balm with a minty taste from Rosebud.
Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm, $7.00
7. Adorable little roll-on perfume from “I am” in a bright and happy scent.
I Am Free Roll On Perfume, $24.00
8. Natural nail polish from Crabtree & Evelyn in a fun color.
Deep Ocean Nail Lacquer, $6.50 in-store
9. Fresh as a brisk morning walk in the woods, cozy as an evening by a roaring fire, a festive scent for celebrating the season!
Patch NYC Stag Votive Candle, $16.00
10. Adorable little roll-on perfume from “I am” in a tempting sweet scent.
I Am Naughty Roll On Perfume, $24.00
11. This colorful mirror compact is a witty addition to makeup bags everywhere.
Knock Knock Face It Mirror, $10.00
12. Formulated to aid in protecting and moisturizing with a sweet strawberry scent.
Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm, $7.00
13. Cheap and chic bling for everyday!
Rhinestone stud earrings, $8.00 in-store
14. A keychain for babes, a must have.
Ban.do Mega Babe Keychain, $12.00
15. This soft penguin chick has the softest grey fur, a sweet little friend to snuggle with.
Jellycat Small Bashful Penguin, $15.00
16. Cute little pocketable notepad featuring blank tear-away sheets and a small pocket in the front cover.
Rifle Paper Co. Composition Notebook, $7.00
18. Natural nail polish from Crabtree & Evelyn in a bright pink color.
Raspberry Nail Lacquer, $6.50 in-store
19. Because everything that actually matters can fit onto a sticky note…
Mine Knock Knock Sticky Notes, $3.75 in-store
We’ve rounded up our best gift ideas for all the ‘hard to shop for’ guys on your holiday lists!
1.This book by certified sommelier, Melanie Wagner, will help uninitiated guys feel like a boss when ordering wine in a restaurant. “Hello, Wine” $24.95 available in-store.
2. A perfect little gift for the hipster cyclist in your life, “Bike Snob” is full of hilarious rants about bike culture and includes stickers. Hardback book, $16.95.
3. Ice melts, whisky rocks… natural soapstone Whisky Stones keep spirits perfectly chilled without diluting them. A gift for the serious imbiber, or man who has everything. $25.00.
4. A man who works hard, and plays hard, needs a hard working soap! Duke Cannon Supply Co. fits the bill. Big a** bricks of masculine scented soap are $8.00 each.
5. The world’s smallest RC helicopter is fun for little guys and big guys who refuse to grow up. $32.00 in-store.
6. Double-walled stainless steel S’well bottles keep beverages cold or hot. The wood grain pattern makes this a perfect gift for outdoorsy guys! $35.00
8. A simple yet remarkably functional product from For Life Design, these colorful Coffee Presses make great gifts. $48.00 to make cafe quality coffee at home.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our For Guys section!
A message from our owner:
“Believe what they say, 30 years goes by in the blink of an eye. But when I think back on the beginnings of Art Effect it seems like decades ago! Art Effect started as a wearable art gallery, showcasing clothing and accessories made by Chicago artists. Very 80’s! We have evolved over the years, always changing with our customers interests and now carry contemporary clothing, jewelry, accessories and an incredible gift selection. Much of our jewelry is still artist made.
I have evolved from a young, energy filled, black haired woman to an older, less energized, white haired woman! But still love everyday as an entrepreneur. We have made our home on Armitage and really feel like we helped define the neighborhood. We love seeing our longtime clients bringing in their grownup children and grandchildren. And the new crop of Art Effect shoppers always make us feel young and relevant. We are so grateful to all of them in contributing to our successful 30 years.”
– Esther Fishman
The first 30 customers to spend over $100 with us on Saturday the 22nd will be presented with a fabulous goodie bag. Raffle prizes will be given every hour, the longer you shop, the greater your chance to win! Eight prizes including a pair of Avindy earrings, Henry and Belle jeans, and a set of Illume candles will be given away. No purchase necessary, but you must be be present to win!
Shop a special selection from two of our favorite local designers, Aviva Rose Jewelry and Henry & Belle Jeans. Save 20% on your trunk show order when you purchase two items from Aviva Rose and/or two items from Henry & Belle. Just in time for the Holidays, take one for yourself and we’ll wrap one as a gift for someone special.
Hope to see you there, RSVP on facebook and bring a friend!